Tuesday, June 21, 2005

THE ART OF JAKE VERSOZA





I have always been fascinated with photography. I've taken lots of photos using my friend's Canon's SLR back in Ateneo, and although we have had no uses for them since the University publication can only take so much, the excitement of coming up with a magical outcome always takes away the anxiety and stresses of the day.

This may explain why my blog is peppered with photos. I have many friends who are complaining about it, which is a good thing because this means that they are not 'visual' people and prefer to read, but hey! Photos are exciting ways to portray life and events.

Through Shmardog, whose blog is linked to mine, I am introduced to the work of one of Manila's hottest photographers around, Jake Versoza. Do visit his wonderful blog at http://www.jakee.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Term Papers And Research Papers - Please help promote this college students organization by not changing the counter link.  Thanks.
Buhayin ang Maynila